The Pit Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pit Stop

A Forum For The American Pit Bull Terrier, AmStaff's and Bully breed's!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raytown, Mo overturned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Raytown, Mo overturned. Empty
PostSubject: Raytown, Mo overturned.   Raytown, Mo overturned. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:19 pm

My town of Raytown, Mo voted against. I did my part. Now that are working on getting rid of tethering. I don't do it. I have a six foot fence all the way around the house. I spoke at it, and people who didn't even own pits clapped. I fight like I was in the civil rights movement or something. It is nice to win. I thought I was going to have to move again.
Back to top Go down
Tombaughs Pits
Admin
Admin
Tombaughs Pits

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Raytown, Mo overturned.   Raytown, Mo overturned. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm

congrads! Yeah its nice to win, and if I dont :suspect: lmao, I hope after this Mike vick (or should I say Michael CONVICK) thing that everyone will stop blaming the dog and start blaming the damn owners and throw BSL out the window for good.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitstop.forumotion.com
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Raytown, Mo overturned.   Raytown, Mo overturned. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 pm

I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BUT A GREAT POINT. THIS MAY BE A MAKE OR BREAK FOR THE PITS IN THE NEW DAY. GOOD LOOKING. I AM USUALLY A PRETTY QUICK GUY BUT I DIDN'T CATCH THAT.
Back to top Go down
Tombaughs Pits
Admin
Admin
Tombaughs Pits

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Raytown, Mo overturned.   Raytown, Mo overturned. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:46 pm

Yeah I hope everyone can wake up now and stop blaming the dog.....If they do take the BSL law off in all the states, thats the only thing we can thank mike vick for.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitstop.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raytown, Mo overturned.   Raytown, Mo overturned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raytown, Mo overturned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Stop :: BSL updates :: BSL updates-
Jump to: