The Pit Stop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pit Stop

A Forum For The American Pit Bull Terrier, AmStaff's and Bully breed's!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PIT STOP RULES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tombaughs Pits
Admin
Admin
Tombaughs Pits

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PIT STOP RULES Empty
PostSubject: PIT STOP RULES   PIT STOP RULES Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:42 am

EVERYONE IS A WELCOME MEMBER OF THE PIT STOP AND WILL GET TREATED AS SUCH. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!

1. THERE WILL BE NO BASHING ANYONE'S DOG NO MATTER IF IT IS BULLY WE ARE ALL WELCOME HERE! IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE BANNED NO EXCEPTIONS!

2. IF YOU ONLY SIGNED UP TO POST YOUR BREEDINGS YOU WILL BE BANNED, THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR PEDDLERS OR PUPPY MILLS!

3. ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING PICS OF ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, THIS SITE IS AGAINST ANY INHUMANE ACTS AGAINST THIS BREED OR ANY BREED FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!

4. TRY TO KEEP CUSSING TO A MINIMUN AS WE MIGHT GET YOUNGER MEMBERS!

5. VIDEO'S OF APBT'S OR OTHER BREEDS MAY BE POSTED AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT DISPLAYING ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES!

Those are the Pit Stop rules and each of them should be followed, if you cant follow the rules then you will be banned. We thank you for joining us and hope you continue to be an active member of the pit stop!!

Last edited by on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thepitstop.forumotion.com
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PIT STOP RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIT STOP RULES   PIT STOP RULES Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Got it! Easy enough! :)
Back to top Go down
trejoskennels

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PIT STOP RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIT STOP RULES   PIT STOP RULES Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:02 pm

easy for me!! lol
Back to top Go down
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PIT STOP RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIT STOP RULES   PIT STOP RULES Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 pm

I am easy to get along with. I am just like a pit , nothing bothers me and plan on getting along with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PIT STOP RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIT STOP RULES   PIT STOP RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PIT STOP RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Stop :: Pit Stop Rules :: Pit Stop Rules-
Jump to: